Special thanks to Pam Merrell, Eminence’s Technology Coordinator from Five-Star Technology Solutions, for submitting a winning entry in the Winners of Worth Ave. Group’s 2016 Technology Giveaway Essay Contest. Our schools received a Samsung Chromebook and Apple iPad as a result of her winning entry. Way to go Pam!
Winners of Worth Ave. Group’s 2016 Technology Giveaway (Essay Contest)
• March Winners: Carlos Santana Arts Academy – CA, Monarch High School – FL, Hoxie High School – AR, Adair Public Schools – OK, Sacred Heart School – CA
• April Winners: Victory Christian School – OH, Webster Elementary – IL, Francis Campanelli Elementary – IL, Aquinas High School – WI, The Montessori School of Pullman – WA
• May Winners: Conestoga Christian School – PA, Sunset Avenue Elementary – NC, Vail Academy & High School – AZ, Fenton High School – MI, Rock Hill Middle School – OH
• June Winners: Haliwa-Saponi Tribal School – NC, SCF Collegiate School – FL, Trinity Lutheran – MI, Blessed Sacrament School – DC, North Elementary – MO
• July Winners: Fort Sage Unified School District – CA, Monroe County School – GA, Cheverus High School – ME, Riverdale Middle School – GA
• August Winners: Pleasant Valley School – OR, Holy Trinity Catholic High School – TX, Eminence Community Schools – IN, Holland Patent CSD – NY, Boise City Public Schools – OK